I am a book-lover since childhood. I have collected all my favorite thoughts, quotes, notes, poems, short stories in a dairy. It displays a beautiful transition of myself from a kid to a teenager to a mid-twenty person. All the favorites are seen there with a beautiful memory behind each one!
Would love to list a few of them here…
– “You are not fully dressed until you wear a smile.”
– “Smell your cheese often” – Book – Who Moved my Cheese
– “What would you do if you didn’t get frightened” – Book – Who Moved my Cheese
– “It is okay that something around you is not perfect, as you would have done that.”
– Be like the flowing river,
Silent in the night.
Be not afraid of the dark.
If there are stars in the sky,
reflect them back.
If there are clouds in the sky,
Remember, clouds, like the river, are water,
So, gladly reflect them too, In your own tranquil depths.
– Manuel Bandeira
(Like the Flowing River by Paulo Coelho)
-“…some emotions don’t make a lot of noise. It’s hard to hear pride. Caring is real faint – like a heartbeat. And pure love why, some days it’s so quiet, you don’t even know it’s there.”, -Erma Bombeck
– “Never let the fear of striking out keep you away from playing the game.”
– “Thoughts become Things!” – Movie – The Secret
– “Make a list of your dreams, your short term and long term goals, each item with a time-line. Re-read the list in a while. check whether you are going in the right direction.”
– “Forgive and forget.” It helps to keep life simple. 🙂
-“You can’t give what you don’t have.”
-“Keep things simple and your logic clear.”
-“Be Cool. do Cool”
To sum it up, I can just say… You see the world, the way you are… So be happy and live life King + Queen Size..!!!